Highly acclaimed shit.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

with much regret and heartbreak,
i declare that I won't be using blogger anymore.
arghhh!
quit the melodrama.

I QUITTED BLOGGING ON BLOGGER.
ahhh thats nicer.
short and sweet.

that said, this blog will remain as it is for keepsake memories.
maybe in the future my kids would know how stupid my post were.
and how disagree-able my thoughts might be to some people.
heh.
so yeah, my new blog would be at http://twistedhandcuff.livejournal.com/.
i wanted it to be ilovekuihtarts but alas, i think it might me sound like a retard if i were to use it.

oh and don't worry,
nobody put me at knifepoint or gunpoint or rapepoint so that i switch to livejournal.
heh.
its just that i tend to always want to change my blog skin in blogger.
switching to livejournal might curb this.
MIGHT. heh.

cya blogger.
thanks for the bloody rotating of my pictures which i don't need.
all is SWELL.
-_-.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home