Highly acclaimed shit.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

went to expo today with Kerrin.
it was pretty boring considering the fact they said "Warning: You might have too much fun."
fun my ass.
lol.
ok lah at least they give us food.
haha.
too much food to be more specific.
sadly we can't get our resource pack aka goodie bag because they only started distributing it at 3.15.
we weren't prepared to wait for 2 hours just for it.

in my opinion the only fun part was like when we were disturbing each other.
for example sneering at her taking photos with my dslr.
and at last without her realising initially, i got her potrait.
it was damn funny how she reacted when she heard my loud shutter sound.
lol.

alright all is well guys!
love you guys.
especially the SPP people.
you guys rock my torn socks!
woooot!!!
ROCK ON BAYBEH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home