Highly acclaimed shit.

Sunday, June 07, 2009

today was one hell of a day.
in a good way of course.
haha.
i went home to the voice of my father saying that SP sent a letter for OITP.
i was thrilled.
but at the same time i thought, where to get 3k more.
haha.
well i guess if my father let me go i will do my best.
if he can't pay for it, i will still work hard.


and also had a pretty memorable conversation with Aida.
ok lah at first it isn't actually nice.
fuck my immature past.
nothing better to do eh?
glad that i left it there and didn't bring it with me.

talking with one of the major people in my life was really refreshing.
the past weeks had been pretty bad(though i didn't really admit),
and having that conversation kinda dispelled the "down-into-the-ocean" situations i had been experiencing pretty much all this while.
the thoughts that distracted me, that made me go "huh sorry i didn't hear what you just asked/said", that made me(as much as i hated) break down, moodswing etc etc.
some parts of the conversation was actually pretty funneh while it was awkward.
haha.
really missed the times when occasionally she would argue when i say something in madrasah.
i will raise my eyebrows and if i got something to say i will say it out loud, else i will just shut my pie holes up.
haha.
AWWWW THANK A VERY WARM YOU LAH EH AIDA.
haha ok maybe a very cooling one since the weather's hot.
heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home