Highly acclaimed shit.

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

less than 12 hours!
omg omg i'm hyperventilating.
haha.
i really need to get out of the house and have a sleepover somewhere.
i'm all geared up and ready to go.
only missing one apparel.
don't care ah. :p

but how to go with my damn short hair.
aiyoo i hate it when i get a haircut.
it sucks.
serve me right for trusting more than one human being into touching my hair.
lol.

today was well pretty better than average.
went to malaysia to do the usual grocery shopping.
also had pizza at Pizza Hut.
urggh whats wrong with me isn't it so obvious.
also meant more photography.
though i kinda restricted myself to where i can take my camera out.
i hope at least somebody would know what i mean.
haha.
ok so from 48 pictures i took.
i only liked 18.
rofl!
i'm really really picky.
i think i just annoyed my mum when she said she liked some of the pictures but i still threw them away.
haha.
well if she still seem annoyed till tomorrow, i will recover the RAW files from the recycle bin.
hee.





EDIT: fucking hell blogger got disconnected. i'm soooo lazy to upload already.
i'll just post a shot.
haha.
A PAPARAZZI SHOT!
hahaha.

this is not the nicest picture i took though.
i really wanna share but fucking blogger won't allow me to.

can't wait for saturday.
gonna be out with Kerrin to expo for YOG.
weee!
lets do some catching up.
miss that girl a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home