Highly acclaimed shit.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

hoaah its finally ramamdhan!
the first nite of terawih prayers was so "eventful".
my dad appointed me to lead the recitations between the sets of prayers....
so the first 4 sets went smoothly...ceh bah!
but the on the 5th set when i have to recite a longer recital...
all hell broke loose...wtv they call it..
my mind was wandering about the biology chapters for the exam the next day...
so its like i'm thinking about other things when i was reciting...
the suddenli i relised that i forgot about menstruation...
then my mind was like...
omg LH is fer wat eh?
izzit fer ovulation?
eh is fer maintaning the uterine lining thickness rite??
omgomg i forgot...
corpus luteum secretes oestrogen izzit??
omgomg...
then at the same time my recitations went haywire....
suddenli i was saying the recital to chase ghosts away...
my dad was like: Aman!ko nampak hantu kepe?(Translated, Rahman u seeing ghost izzit?)
then the whole way i stumbled...i was so freaked out...lucky its over now...
yea i noe i very banana rite...
praying still can think about menstruation....

my mum made chili crabs to "celebrate" the arrival of Ramadhan...
woooo!

hmm!!!

well bio paper 2 was slightly difficult just now...

wat i'm laughing my head off now is that...

Ok heres the qn..

Why is pineapple juice added to meat before being cooked?

the answer should be because the enzymes would tenderise the meat..

guess wat some ppl said...

to flavour the meat...!!

the moment i heard that..i was laughing my head off...

joker eh lut and aisyah..!!

haha..u guys are good entertainers...

ok now back to mugging...!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home