Highly acclaimed shit.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

early in the morning my adrenaline is pumping ready...
i was late fer my religious class...
the class started at 8 am and i'm still home at 7.50am
it would take me twenty mins to reach there from bukit panjang....

wat made my adrenaline being relased is not cos of being late,
but how my father drove the car...

imagine on the roads at 100km/h and cornering at 60km/h...
i was literally flying...lol
at corners, his tires squeled a lot,
theres this tight corner near the mosque..
i tink he nearly lost control of his car,
but heck...hes a experienced driver!
and
i wonder how his tire theads were doin...

aniwae toking bout his car,

he just repaired his door,

the mechanism broke,

these are some of the snapshots...



this happens when u have two rough sons...:)
then at school i was told to read one of the verses in the holy book,
the teacher told me that i soudn like Ramli Sarip(a Malay rocker)
i was like WTH??!!

aniwae nth more interesting at school..
back at hm dunno wat to do...
parents went to IKEA and Courts to look fer a new TV and sofa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home