Highly acclaimed shit.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

I freaked out.

while my father and my sister debate whose job has a better system.
its better if i blog..
well my dad just motivated me to go jc..

he told me about his history of education..
on how he scored for 'A' levels but misses the scholarship by an inch..
his family was not a wealthy one..
so he couldnt afford to go uni...

and he told me how he suffered during his first year of marriage...
once he cant even afford to buy my sister her milk..
haiz i feel so sad...
no one wanted to help him when he was suffering..
but now ppl start streaming in for his help..
gosh i didnt know this kind of ppl existed..

hes kinda lucky to get a wife like my mum..
not demanding at that time..(errr now my dad spoilt her a it..haha)
aniwae we had a discussion in madrasah today..
and it freaks me out to find out things about women these days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home