Highly acclaimed shit.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

The Wild: Me

oh well.
sumthing weird happened to me ytd at NP Open House.
i went wild..
haha u all wouldnt even be able to guess wat i did.
and we saw a lot of ZSS ppl there..
and i felt small in the A4 Skyhawk..

suddenly i tink i shuld say some of my wild moves..
or maybe the msot innocent wild move..
i smsed to the text screen the word "Pontianak" and it really appeared..
and lintang pukang asraf, lutfi and me ran..
haha it was so funny.
there was guy explaining about the system to another guy
when the screen went from somebody's name to "pontianak".
thats the most innocent one that i did at the Open House.
Ask Asraf what i did when i saw a redhead..lol
it was damn funny.
and Asraf i demand my pix!
oh yea on he way home..
Asraf challenged me to pole dance in the bus..
and i nearly did it when Asraf didnt allow me..
(:.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home