Highly acclaimed shit.

Friday, November 30, 2007

i made a nice discovery....
the best time to think things over is actually after prayers during the recitals part.
my dad will blabber out the recitals while behind him, i'll start to ponder about things going on in my life...
i mean its not that i hate the recitals that i thought about my decisions during that time...
nor do i like them very much...contradictions.
its like when i'm in a gd mood, i will reluctantly follow my father...
or if i'm not in the mood, i will shut my mouth or slightly better, mumble all the way.
Usually when i'm mumbling, i lose my focus very easily...
so i thought of it, y not use the tme for thinking?

just now i thought about the 3 weeks to come...
i started classifying what i want and what i need.
first i ruled out buying a phone for now...
i feel its not quite important rite now...
then comes what i need...
a jacket.
its kind of a need cos december is approaching,
and the temperature in my bedroom will decrease drastically..
moreover in 3 weeks time we will be going on a holiday...
and the hotel, as always would be super chilly.
my first choice would be black colour while my second would be red....can dad???

talking bout the hotel at Port Dickson...
i decided about one more thing...
i dont think there would be a need for an extra bed for me...
nvm lar..just sleep on the sofa can wat...
BUT!!!
rahman stop complaining!!!!
fine wtv...
y charge an extra s$60 to my father's credit card rite...
the stay would only last 3 days wat..
jus endure lar....
gosh.

then comes annother dilemma.
b4 the PD trip, there would be a two day stay at Malacca...
cos we would be slaughtering a cow...
so my parents gave me and my bro a choice...
stay at the hotel my sis booked or stay at my grandmother's sister's house.
staying with my sis would mean she would not have privacy with her husband...
the good thing is my bro be able to relax..since his spine has some prob..
so if he is in pain or wat..he could scream all he want.
sorry bro, just to add some humour in this entry.
staying at my grandmother's sister's house would mean i would have an intimate time with the mosquitoes...and the good thing would be that my sis would have privacy...
and i hate using insect repellents..
haiz dunno lar...
just wait for the time to come...
i really hope the cow have horns...
it would mean a hat trick for our family!!
three consecutive years having cows with horns...woot.

i'm so ready for the steps i would encounter as we get ready for the travelling.
the night b4, my father would top up his battery water...check the oil lvl...put all the baggage in the car.
the next morning the whole family would do the subuh prayers togeta...then after that do the musafir prayers...
after that my father will warm up the engine first...then after that zoom zoom!!
off we go at 110kmph...
or if my father got unlucky and exceed the speed limit,
the malaysian police will stop him...
and the arguing starts....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home