Highly acclaimed shit.

Monday, June 04, 2007

yup...
i did the freakiest things todae..
started out with having the chem extra class...
which i dun tink is extra.
chatted with lut in class.
then sauntered up to bio lab..
BUT B4 dat...we walked slowly...
cos i saw somebody FAMILIAR..(:
the SPA assessment sux big time..
realize i got another dislike.
I HATE U FREAKING IODINE SOLUTION.
got it on my qn paper..
lucky it isnt fer answering the questions.
back hm..
did wat ppl dun expect me to do..
vacuumed the hse..mop the freaking big floor area
and lastly washed the toilet with dettol..
without forgetting to pour a capful of dettol over my head.
and after dat, i MESSED UP my bro's room...
i couldnt mess up my room...
cos theres a visitor visiting..duh.
AND i have to sleep on the floor of my bro's room..
how regularly...like a beggar...
fuck!!
nope not to the visitors..
but to the culprit who didnt buy me a spare mattress!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home