Highly acclaimed shit.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

ahh!!!
finally the result s are out...
i'm so proud of my results...
uhuh..rite...
i find my answers in the chem paper was such a joke...
i was laughing the whole period with lutfi comparing our answers..
i was so enthusiastic about electrolysis that i used it to test which metal is more reactive...

others ok..
especially A maths..
i improved a lot, rite lut??
well i tink so..
fer a maths moron like me...

yay!!
2 more weeks to holiday...
but fer this 2 weeks 5hr of malay intensive programs ea day...
haiz...
nvm lets endure..


Contact lenses
i'm beginning to want to wear it...
but gosh...
lutfi say my pupil very big...
it made me look innocent...and I HATE IT!!!
then suddenli this Li Ting say i look more mature..
i was like...EH??!

lets see how it goes...
maybe i'll wear grey coloured ones..
fiercer look...
if onli i can wear green or red...
then wear mascara with half the face covered with hair...
emo punk sak!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home